80-14 Age Of Sigmar Generals Handbook 2019
Prices may be higher in store, as in-store customers have the ability to earn & redeem loyalty points.
In store collection may take up to 3 business days
- The Player’s Code – a code of conduct for players of Warhammer Age of Sigmar designed to encourage sportsmanship and good play for all gamers.
- New rules for open play
- New rules for narrative play
- New rules for matched play
- Conquest Unbound – updated allegiance abilities, including battle traits, command traits and artefacts of power for Darkling Covens, Dispossessed, Free Peoples, Seraphon, Wanderers, Slaves to Darkness, and Ironjawz
- Pitched Battle Profiles – a separate, 32-page booklet containing pitched battle points values, unit sizes and battlefield roles for the units you can use in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, also including scenery, endless spells, Compendium and Forge World models