The island of Catan rises up from the table for an immersive game experience like no other.
In CATAN, players try to be the dominant force on the island of Catan by building settlements, cities, and roads. On each turn, dice are rolled to determine what resources — sheep, wheat, wood, brick and ore — the island produces. Players spend these resources to build settlements, roads, and cities and to purchase development cards that have different effects. Each settlement and city you have is worth points, and you can gain additional points by building the longest road, acquiring the largest army, or collecting certain development cards. The first player to collect 10 points wins.
In CATAN: 3D Edition, the island of Catan rises off the table for an immersive experience like no other. Your settlements grow from fertile grain fields, and your cities nestle into the sides of majestic mountains. The look of the land is based on terrain tiles hand-sculpted by game designer Klaus Teuber. All of the terrain is hand-painted for stunning color, and the intricately-designed player pieces are antiqued for a look that’s full of history and character.
- This long-awaited 3D Edition of the classic CATAN base game is based on terrain tiles
- The designs were all hand sculpted by the game designer Klaus Teuber himself.
- The game also includes Intricately designed player pieces.
- Settlements grow up from fertile grain fields
- Cities nestle into the sides of majestic mountains.
- You can almost hear the sheep baa-ing in their pastures.
- CATAN 3D Edition is a must-have for any collector or CATAN devotee.
This is a standalone product. No other version of CATAN is required to play.